Dear friends! If you have any questions you can always contact us in any appropriate way or please turn to our FAQ section below.
1. Q: Which driver types supports AMOZz Player?
2. Q: Why it doesn't support ASIO?
A: Because our software can use simultaneously all the sound interfaces installed in the system, and when you use ASIO you can use only one device.
3. Q: What is the maximum number of players that can be used in the AMOZz Player?
4. Q: What is the maximum number of external players that can be used in the AMOZz Player?
A: Not fewer than the number of the inputs on all the sound interfaces in the system.
5. Q: How many zones can be arranged with AMOZz Player?
A: Not fewer than the number of the inputs on the sound interfaces in the system.
6. Q: How many AirPlay, Spotify, Google Music players can be used in the AMOZz Player?
A: One of each kind.
7. Q: Which types of the audio files are supported by the AMOZz Player?
A: MP3, MP2, M4A, AAC, WMA, FLAC, OGG, APE, WAV.
8. Q: How many playlists can be created in the AMOZz Player?
A: Unlimited quantity.
9. Q: Can I use the playlists made in other programs?
A: Yes, the M3U. To use them you should place them in the folder Users/Username/AMOZz/Playlists
1. Supports all sound interfaces with the WDM driver architecture.
2. Supports USB, FireWire, Integrated, 5.1 and 7.1 sound interfaces.
3. Supports all the sound interfaces Dante Virtual Soundcard and Dante VIA.
4. Possible to arrange a single zone to each mono channel of the sound interface output.
5. Two channels may work in a double mono mode.
6. Two channels may work in a stereo mode.
7. 3-band graphic equalizer per each zone.
8. Each zone has an individual volume control.
9. Each zone has an individual volume control on schedule.
10. Each zone has an individual mute/unmute control.
11. Each zone has an individual mute/unmute control on schedule.
12. Scheduled playback of a sound file into a certain zone.
13. Scheduled playback of a background music or advertisement playlist into a certain zone on schedule.
1. The players may be assigned in a free configuration to any zone or group of zones.
2. Local players support the following sound file formats: WAV, MP3, MP2, M4A, AAC, WMA, FLAC, APE, OGG.
3. Local players may playback the network streams like shoutcast, icecast and other Internet radio stations in these formats.
4. The players have a full support of the playlists in M3U format with the file formats and network streams mentioned above.
5. There is one AirPlay player available that can be routed to any zone or group of zones and supports wired or wireless receipt of the music from the iOS devices and iTunes for Mac and Windows.
6. There is one Spotify player available that can be routed to any zone or group of zones and supports wired or wireless receipt of the playlists from the spotify.com accounts.
7. Our plans include implementation of the Google Play Music player allowing to stream playlists from the play.google.com/music/ account.
8. The so-called external players allow free routing and switching ON/OFF any input of the sound interface, that allows integration of the external devices into the system — microphones, CD-players, iPod, etc.
9. There is a possibility to assign one of the inputs as a microphone input to a single button to make voice announcements into any zone or group of zones. The announcements can be made with the music as a background or with its complete muting.
10. There is a possibility to start the jingles or prerecorded messages manually into a single zone or a group of zones without using any of the created players. They can be started with the music as a background or with its complete muting. The jingles may be assigned to hotkeys (numerical keyboard). 11. Each player has scheduled functions — Play, Stop, Pause, Play File, Load Playlist.
12. Each player has the possibility to have following functions to be assigned to hotkeys — Play, Stop, Pause, Prev and Next (keys and keys combinations).
1. The AMOZz Player is controlled in the web-interface by the API protocol. It also supports REST and WCF. This means the control interface may be customized or made completely new according to any customer's requests.
2. It can be controlled in any web browser like Safari, MozillaFirefox, Google Chrome, Opera, etc. and under any OS like Windows, Windows Mobile, MacOS, iOS, Linux, Android.
3. Basing on the web-interface there may be developed applications for tablets and smartphones under any popular OS.
4. The software can be password protected from unauthorized access.
1. Trade centers
2. Fitness centers
3. Training facilities using different programs with audio materials
4. Private apartments with multiroom systems
5. Live applications for audio engineers in theaters and shows
7. Parks and recreation zones
8. Restaurants and cafes
9. SPA centers
10. Office buildings
1. Net.Framework allows the integration of the AMOZz Player into the IrisNET
2. This means there is a possibility to control the musical content through the wall panels with buttons, touch-screen panels, and starting the macroses on any condition.
3. By using Dante protocol the AMOZz Player can be integrated into the hardware solutions using the OMNEO protocol, e.g. emergency evacuation systems, public address systems, and background music systems.
4. There is a possibility to make a hardware player based on the 'thin client' with its integration into the software and hardware solutions mentioned above with the control through the web-browser.
5. It is also possible to develop a hardware module based on the AllInOneChip PCB that can be integrated into the portable smart loudspeaker systems.